3.12.08

but what the fuck am i thinking?!

how great is fantasy-life?
i mean i am exactly where i want to
being the most popular girl
all my friends are there, and they're so cool.
there's a zillon boys to be chased by,
until my beautiful girl picks me up for lunch.
he's there, and after freaking out completly
(wasn't it about time?)
he finally realizes the huge mistake he's made in cutting me off his life.
i am walking around, gourgeous off course,
and my friends run towards me and hug me
and he just stares, as i greet him with my eyes.
i get out, and there are the rest of my friends,
with a good drink and sparckling one and singing the songs.
and i just sit there, drink and smoke and take my camera
and take the portraits of the future of art and politics at their highest.
and my friends move to town, and summer was just perfect
and then she arrives looking breath-taking as ever
kisses me and smiles
i wave godbye to my wonderful friends and hold her hand
and we walk towards that preety park-side cafe,
where we have cheese cake and champagne for lunch.

well isn't this great?

2 comments:

molly. said...

the cheescake and champagne stuff is so easy to do: you just've got to pick up the phone, call me, and i'll be there in.. what? ten minutes? maybe less than that.
and the other stuff.. maybe to much xoxo, maybe not. but, in the matter of facts, we all dream about stupid and beautiful stuff that'll never happen.. but, fuck! the idea of the post wasn't getting you down, it was something like: let's go for cheescake and champagne. so, well.. let's go. (:

Garat said...

Lu, está en inglés, asi que me voy a limitar a decir: un peeeeerroo azul, verde.

Garata.



archive

  • 3 (1)
  • 5 (1)
  • 3 (1)
  • 1 (2)
  • 12 (1)
  • 8 (1)
  • 5 (1)
  • 10 (1)
  • 9 (1)
  • 8 (4)
  • 7 (1)
  • 1 (1)
  • 12 (1)
  • 11 (2)
  • 10 (1)
  • 8 (7)
  • 7 (9)
  • 6 (7)
  • 5 (6)
  • 4 (6)
  • 3 (8)
  • 2 (3)
  • 1 (4)
  • 12 (7)
  • 11 (2)
  • 10 (6)
  • 9 (6)
  • 8 (10)
  • 7 (6)
  • 6 (2)
  • 5 (1)
  • 4 (2)
  • 3 (6)
  • 1 (3)
  • 9 (1)
  • 8 (3)
  • 7 (4)